The morning starts with a walk to the train which arrives in downtown Chicago. From there, I take a mile Divvy bike ride to the Merchandise Mart and then up to the 12th floor. We work out of 1871, a coworking space for tech startups.
This day consisted of:
- Getting images ready for the app. We will have over 2500 images in the app so that parents and teachers can customize lessons.
- Lally stops by to check out the latest build of the app and have a conversation about marketing the app
- A little game of table tennis to re-energize for the afternoon!
- We have a Skype call with our developer to work on the look and functionality of our app
- Katie and I worked on some of the logic for the adaptive learning in the app. Lessons will become easier or harder depending on student performance.
Then a train ride home for some quality time with my little guy Eliot!